- >Information Center
how to steam dumplings
- Pour enough water into a steamer and heat.
- Once the water starts boiling, place the dumplings on the wicker tray, Make sure that the dumplings do not overlap with each other. Steam at high heat for about five to six minutes. Remove from heat and enjoy!
how to fry dumplings
- Heat oil in a frying pan under medium.
- Place the frozen dumplings onto the heated frying pan. Fry the dumplings for about three to four minutes until their surface turns light brown. Use a spatula or turner to flip the dumplings. Remove from heat. Enjoy!
how to deep fry dumplings
- Pour enough cooking oil into a deep fryer to allow the dumplings to sink. Heat the oil to about 170–180℃.
- Drop the frozen dumplings into the heated oil. Deep fry for two to three minutes. Once the dumplings turn brown, remove from heat and drain excess oil. Serve and enjoy!
how to cook dumpling soup
- Make a broth with real beef and/or vegetables.
- When the broth boils, add the frozen dumplings and boil for four to five minutes.
- If you want, you can add green onion, carrots, and egg to make the soup tastier.